How to Volunteer with the Peacham Fire Department
That’s what it is all about. While you receive no pay for being a firefighter or medical first responder, you do get to enjoy the satisfaction of helping your neighbor in a time of need.
We need your help — especially for daytime calls!
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Peacham Volunteer Fire Department please join us at one of our Monday night meetings or training sessions. Training is held each Monday at 7:30 p.m., except for the first Monday of the month when our business meeting begins at 8:00 p.m.
Firefighter Member Applicants must be:
- 18 years of age or older (or 16 for a junior membership)
- In good standing in the community
- Physically capable of performing assigned activities
- Interested in serving your community
Click HERE to download our membership application!
Many types of exciting positions are available such as:
- Interior or exterior firefighter
- Fire ground support
- Medical first responder/EMT
- Vehicle and equipment maintenance technician
- Fire prevention educator
- Traffic control/fire police officer
The department pays for all of your training and equipment . If you’re interested in helping in any way, we’d like to talk with you.
Contact Us for additional information.